Turkey pasta carbonara
With Christmas fast approaching what better way to prepare a quick and easy dinner than using the UK's number one cream cheese, Philadelphia.
- Preparation: 15 mins
- Cooking: 15 mins
- Serves: 4
What you need:
- 2 turkey breasts (approx 250g) cut into very thin slices
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 handful of fresh thyme, roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 125 ml skimmed milk
- 100 g Philadelphia Extra Light
- 125 g fresh or frozen peas
- 250 g dried spaghetti
- freshly ground black pepper
- 25 g fresh flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
What you do:
- Heat a large non-stick pan and add the onion with 2 tablespoons of water. Cook for a couple of minutes until softened. Add the turkey, garlic and thyme, continue cooking for a couple of minutes.
- Cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling water according to pack instructions.
- Stir the milk, peas and Philly into the turkey mixture. Cook for a couple of minutes until the Philly has melted to make a coating sauce and the turkey is cooked through. Drain the pasta and add to the sauce. Warm through, stir in the parsley and season with black pepper to serve.
This page can be found at:
A short link can also be used:
Philadelphia is the UK’s number one cream cheese which can be used for quick and easy guilt-free recipes.
More from Philadelphia
What a delicious, easy pasta dish. Sure to be a real family-pleaser!
Having some friends round for a gossip? These will go down a treat!
Delicious mini cheesecake bites created exclusively by Jennifer Saunders for the perfect dinner party
Popular in turkey recipes
Turn a roast turkey into another dish so you don't waste your leftovers with this delicious turkey tagliatelle
Make sure you bookmark this turkey recipe as it's a great way to use up all your Christmas turkey leftovers!