Thai green curry
Make a delicious thai green chicken curry in just three easy steps with this quick recipe
Onion, garlic & ginger paste.
Thai green curry paste.
What you need:
- Prawns, baby corn and courgettes
- 1 can coconut milk. (400ml)
What you do:
- Heat a tablespoon of oil in a large non-stick frying pan. Add the onion, garlic & ginger paste (sachet 1) and fry over a low heat for about one minute (pre-frying the paste really helps to bring out the flavours). Add the chicken, cut into medium sized pieces, and cook until sealed on all sides.
- Add the Thai green curry paste (sachet 2) and stir to coat the prawns over a medium heat. Stir in the can of coconut milk and bring to a simmer. Add the vegetables.
- Add the whole spices (sachet 3) and allow to cook gently for about 5-7 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked and the sauce has thickened just slightly (Smile - it's time to eat now!)
- Serve with Jasmine rice.
This page can be found at:
A short link can also be used:
In only three simple steps, PurAsia
's carefully selected herbs, pastes and spices will help you unlock the secrets of outstanding Asian food in your own kitchen. Take an Oriental journey with PurAsia, and be enlightened...
More from PurAsia
Three easy steps is all it takes to prepare this creamy Royal Korma that tastes great with lamb or chicken
Juicy monkfish and tiger prawns add an exciting seafood twist to traditional Thai red curry - try it and see!
This stir-fry is so easy to make, it's ready in just three quick steps and you can use beef or chicken - whatever you've got handy!
Popular in prawn recipes
Tender prawns are great in stir-fries, the cashew nuts give this dish an added crunch and the shiitake mushrooms are tender and full of flavour
A delicious sandwich enhanced by homemade seafood sauce
Forget the Eighties classic in a cocktail glass, this version is right up to date and includes smoked salmon!