Creamy blueberry rice
Delicious creamy rice with a fruity touch, ideal for tea time or as a snack.
- Preparation: 8 mins
- Serves: 4
What you need:
- 1 large, ripe, juicy pear, peeled, cored and roughly chopped
- 75g fresh blueberries
- 1tbsp baby rice
What you do:
- Place the pear and blueberries into the Philips Avent Combined Steamer and Blender jug
- Pour 50ml water into the boiler unit and steam for 5 minutes
- until the blueberries start to pop
- Turn the jug to the blending position and blitz 1-2 times until smooth
- Place baby rice into a bowl. Add 3tbsp boiling water and stir
- until smooth. Add 4tbsp blueberry and pear puree, stir well and allow to cool before serving
Refrigerate or freeze your remaining portions of blueberry and pear puree for later use. These will store in the fridge for the next day or in the freezer for 1 month.
This page can be found at:
A short link can also be used:
Pure soy wax candles in Flack Fig & Vetiver or Lemon fragrances - perfect for any dinner party or romantic night in.
Buy now on Etsy
Philips AVENT is the No. 1 recommended brand by UK Mums* with its products loved by Mums and Babies across the UK.
More from Philips Avent
A delicious main meal for your child starting to appreciate chunkier food!
Delicious, creamy puree, ideal for using up seasonal butternut squash for autumn
Delicious yet healthy fish and chips, ideal for a baby shifting from puree foods to chunkier.
Popular in blueberry recipes
A delicious fruit compote, served with a cool dollop of yoghurt
Bursting with vitamin C and antioxidants, blueberries are the perfect ingredient for a guilt-free delicious dessert