Creamy seafood & spinach bake
This is a lovely, creamy comfort dinner, with prawns, haddock and salmon making it a real fishy feast
What you need:
- 250g double cream
- 100ml milk
- 1tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 250g fresh spinach, wilted and well drained
- 200g cooked shelled prawns
- 200g skinned, un-dyed, smoked haddock, cut into large chunks
- 200g skinned salmon fillet, cut into large chunks
- 50g breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- Rind of a lemon
What you do:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/ 350°F/ gas mark 4.
- Mix together the double cream, milk and wholegrain mustard. Place the wilted spinach in the base of a Pyrex Rectangular Roaster, add the prawns, haddock and salmon. Pour over the cream mixture, season and bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile mix together the breadcrumbs, parsley and lemon rind, scatter over the top of the bake and put in the oven for a further 15 minutes until the topping is golden brown.
- Serve with chunks of crusty bread
This page can be found at:
A short link can also be used:
National Baking Week 2008
National Baking Week
takes place from 20-26 October and is a celebration of baking. TV chef Rosemary Shrager is supporting the new campaign to revive and revitalise enthusiasm for home baking and get Britain baking.
More from National Baking Week 2008
Buy five ingredients, add one store cupboard ingredient, and you'll have a delicious bread and butter pudding, devised by celebrity chef Rosemary Shrager, to enjoy!
This spicy pumpkin tea bread is just the thing to serve up for a Halloween treat
Created in association with TV chef Rosemary Shrager, this dish is perfect for a quick meal for one, uses only 5 ingredients and takes just 5 minutes to make
Popular in haddock recipes
A great dish which is simple to make, guaranteed to impress your other half
A filling fishy chowder to keep the winter chills right the other side of the front door where they belong
Fish, flaky pastry, vegetables and white sauce left to bake in the oven for 30 minutes - a delicious family pie!