A light, refreshing dessert - the perfect way to end any dinner party!
- Preparation: 10 mins
- Serves: 2
What you need:
- 2 cups strong Douwe Egberts Roast & Ground coffee (Cafetiere Blend), brewed
- 5 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp Valencia orange extract
- 100ml whipping cream
What you do:
- Brew the Douwe Egberts coffee and leave to cool. Once cooled, mix in the maple syrup and vanilla essence.
- Pour the Douwe Egberts coffee into 2 ice cube trays and freeze, ideally overnight.
- When you are ready to serve your granita, simply pop the coffee ice cubes into a food processor and blend until you achieve the consistency of snow.
- Using an electric hand whisk, whip the cream with the Valencia orange extract.
- Spoon the granita into glasses and top with a dollop of whipped cream.
This page can be found at:
A short link can also be used:
Pure soy wax candles in Flack Fig & Vetiver or Lemon fragrances - perfect for any dinner party or romantic night in.
Buy now on Etsy
With an unrivalled heritage in the coffee world and more than 250 years’ experience in making truly exceptional blends, Douwe Egberts is guaranteed to add the finest coffee flavour to your cooking.
More from Douwe Egberts
An indulgent treat for summer!
A magnificently indulgent dessert which tastes even better than it looks!
This delicious dessert couldn't be easier to make - a great way to impress dinner guests over the summer time!