Sun-dried tomato & sausage linguine
Fancy bangers but run out of potatoes? Grab the pasta from the store cupboard and this tomato and sausage linguine could be the answer to your prayers
What you need:
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 pack good quality pork sausages
- 150ml white wine
- 1 tbs COOK ART Basil, sun-dried tomato & apple
- 350g linguini, cooked and drained
- 50g Parmesan cheese, greated
- 2 tbs crème fraiche
- Handful rocket, leaves
What you do:
- Gently fry a finely chopped medium onion and a crushed clove of garlic in a little olive oil until softened.
- Remove the skin from a pack of pork sausages and break up the meat with a fork. Add to the pan, continue to break up the meat and gently fry until well browned. Add white wine and COOK ART Basil, Sun-dried Tomato & Apple spice blend to the pan, allow to simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Add cooked linguine, Parmesan cheese, crème fraîche and a handful of rocket leaves, stir through and serve immediately.
This page can be found at:
A short link can also be used:
If you really enjoy cooking and have a passion for food, the new Schwartz COOK ART range will help to inspire you and allow you to create food that is noticeably and deliciously different.
More from Schwartz
Even if there isn't any sunshine outside, you can still bring sunshine to your table with this tasty Mediterranean dish
A tasty curry devised by nutritionist Azmina Govindji
You don't have to go all the way to Morocco to taste its traditional dishes like lamb tagine
Popular in sausage recipes
If you've never tried pasta with sausage in it, this is the perfect recipe for you to put on the table - your family will thank you for it!