These turkey fajitas are great for a lunchtime meal as they're so easy to make, or take them to work in a packed lunch!
Calories per portion: 384
Fat per portion: 10.3g
What you need:
- 2 x 150g packs Mattessons Turkey Rashers
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 red pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, seeded and sliced
- ½ teaspoon chilli powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 pack of 8 flour tortillas
- ¼ Iceberg lettuce, thinly shredded
- 225g jar tomato salsa
What you do:
- Cut the Turkey Rashers into 2.5cm (1in) wide strips.
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan, add the onion and fry for 2 minutes. Add the peppers and Turkey Rashers and continue to cook over a high heat for 2-3 minutes, stirring all the time, add the spices and cook a further minute.
- Put the tortillas onto a plate, cover with cling film and heat in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- To assemble, place a little shredded lettuce on each tortilla, add a large spoonful of the sizzling turkey mixture. Add a spoonful of the tomato salsa and roll up the tortilla, serve at once.
This page can be found at:
A short link can also be used:
Mattessons Turkey Rashers
Turkey Rashers are a great alternative to bacon. Turkey is a naturally lean meat and the rashers are less than 2% fat. They are the perfect cooking ingredient and mean that you don't have to compromise on quality or flavour.
More from Mattessons Turkey Rashers
Couscous is a delicious and healthy meal and turkey is a really good choice if you're trying to eat well and this recipe is only 192 calories per portion!
Popular in turkey recipes
A roast turkey crown for Christmas makes a superb centrepiece to the table and there's little wastage. Devised by celebrity chef Phil Vickery
A traditional Italian meatball and passata dish with a British turkey twist!
If you're having a children's party but still want them to eat something healthy that's not full of additives, then this recipe is perfect as it feeds 25!